The Elite Athlete Performance Enhancement Program was designed for athletes to decrease and prevent sports injuries, increase reflexes, improve flexibility and mobility, increase mental and physical health, and to optimize performance in sports and in life!
- Baseline & Post Performance Enhancement Program Measurements
- Sports Psychology-Mental Conditioning Program
- Brainspotting-Deconditioning Program
- Sports Nutrition Program
- Sports Yoga Program
Baseline & Post Program Measurements
First week and Last Week of Program 60 min
- Sports Specific Performance Results
- V Sit Flexibility Assessment
- Hamilton Anxiety Scale
- Program Workbook Orientation
Sports Psychology-Mental Conditioning
10 Weeks of 10 min Per Week
Group Psycho-Educational Health on various psychophysiological, sports performance expansion, mental and physical conditioning techniques to tune up the nervous system so the athlete can perform optimally when the pressure is on.
10 Weeks of 50 min Per Week
Detrains the nervous system from any past sports injuries and current life stressors through reprocessing groups while concurrently increasing the athlete’s entire nervous system’s mental and physical functioning.
10 Weeks of 30 min Per Week
Education on proper nutrient consumption to support an athlete’s mental and physical performance. And health and sports performance superfood preparation and creation labs.
10 Weeks of 30 min Per Week
Instruction on proper and experiential yoga flows for musculoskeletal balance, strength and flexibility while conditioning the athlete’s entire nervous system to be performing at a calmer, completely controlled, increased focus and efficient rate.
- Participants will mentally and physically decondition their mal-adaptive neuromuscular patterns from past sports injuries or failures.
- Participants will gain the ability to deactivate current stressors and what if’s or worst case scenarios to decrease the potential for unconscious uncontrollable reaction causing muscle guarding.
- Participants will de-condition the secondary trauma of seeing another athlete endure a sports mental or physical trauma.
- Participants will be able to decrease performance anxiety/cortisol within the nervous system to keep from unconsciously triggering the primitive-fight/flight/ freeze part of the brain associated with muscle guarding.
- Participants will decrease their potential for injury by increasing their overall flexibility.
- Participants will be able to condition positive sports performance neuropathways within the mind and body to support the achievement of optimal flow state.
- Participants will learn how certain food can assist them in expanding on their performance in sports and life.
- Participants will be able to identify and prepare sports healthy food options.
- Participants will increase their overall flexibility decreasing their potential for sports injuries.
- Participants will be able to do effortlessly perform a basic sports yoga flow.
12 week curriculum 2 hours per week we come to your Sports Facility-Club groups of 10-30 athletes.
Have a information form connected to my email to fill in