November 17, 2023 or December 15, 2023
12:00-1:00 PM PST
This course covers basic neuroscience, exercise kinesiology and psychology applicable to sports injuries, concussions and life adversities-stressors. Participants will learn about an athletes’ energetic body and how it relates to their sports performance.
- Learn what happens physically and mentally when as athlete endures a sports injury or concussion.
- Learn about the nervous system states and how they apply to sports injury and peak performance.
- Learn how coherence within the nervous system impacts an athlete’s sports performance.
- Learn about positive and negative ions as they apply to brain health and sports performance.
- Learn the difference between body arousal and cognitive anxiety.
- Learn about releasing and rewriting maladaptive neuro muscular performance micromovements.
- Learn brain wave states as they apply to sports injury recovery and performance.